Monday, February 1, 2010

SERENDIPITY OR MEANT TO BE

    Is it serendipity or meant to be? Last week I let go of the angst about finding a place to live in Florida. I decided to trust that the perfect place would reveal itself to me. Today I looked at a condo here on Ft. Myers Beach. It had just been reduced $20K so was now in my price range. it was perfect and the exact condo I've been looking for the last month and best of all it is 3 blocks from the beach. As a matter of fact, when I was living in the condo I rented when I first arrived in December I used to walk past these complexes and wish that I could afford to live in one of them. They are at the end of the island so have less traffic, are close to a wonderful shopping center, are close to the beach, and are on a canal with the lanai overlooking the water. Plus best of all, since I do not want to live in it until I return next October and the current owners do, I can lease it back to them with a reduction in asking price and they pay the association fees and utilities until they move out. It is a corner unit so it has lots of wonderful light and the windows either look out on the canal or the golf course across the street. There is even a bit of a view of the bay from the little dinette area behind the kitchen. And best of all, it has a heated pool. I believe this condo has my name written all over it. So was it serendipitous or meant to be? You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment