Saturday, October 9, 2010

GET READY 'CAUSE HERE I COME

I think I am in heaven.......and it is here on earth. As I prepare for my move to Florida I have temporarily traveled to my new home to make ready my new condo for occupancy. Instead of staying in a motel, as I have no furniture in my new place, my dear friend from high school has opened her home to me. This is extraordinary because she and her husband are living in Vancouver for the summer and have not yet returned. So I have this scrumpdillyicious home to enjoy all to myself. Right now as I write, I listen to the fountain emptying into the pool, watch the white Ibis feed in her backyard, while the palm trees that line the small lake behind her place sway in the gentle breeze. I don't just think I'm in heaven.....I know I am!

I am extremely blessed with awesome friends from around the world and I love the variety and splendor of them all; not because they allow me to stay in their homes while they are gone (although that is icing on the cake) but because they give me that sense of oneness that I know is the great truth about God. God runs through every single being on this planet. Every living creature is a child of God and though connecting to every being on earth is impossible, connecting on the limited level that I do each day allows me to experience God in the greatest depth and breadth imaginable. For whenever I feel down, or lost or lonely I can touch and be touched by another being (that includes dogs and cats) and feel the presence of God, not just in myself but in them as well. It's amazing how quickly the sad, lost or lonely feelings disappear when I surround myself with other God inspired creatures. That being said, I think today I'll go connect with as many of Source's creations as possible. So God,get ready 'cause here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment