Sunday, November 21, 2010

THANK FULL

As this is the week of Thanksgiving I want to take a time out from my busy schedule and say Thank You to all my readers. I never know who is reading this blog, but I do know that I am compelled to continue to write it so there must be someone who is being touched by what I say. So THANK YOU.

I try every day to remember that it is not I who brings all this joy, wonder and love into my life, but my Creator. Therefore every day I pause somewhere in my day and express how Thank Full I am. Today my focus is on the beautiful weather I have been experiencing, for the great friends I have both here and in Colorado and around the world. I am Thank Full for the incredibly loving family that cares about me and for me and who are always in my thoughts. I thank my Creator for the bounty I receive daily and for the view from my window as I write this blog. And most of all I thank my Creator for allowing me to be alive, to experience every moment in every day with so much love, peace and joy that it overflows in my heart. To all of you, I pray that you have a blessed Thanksgiving and may you always be surrounded by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment