Friday, May 7, 2010

TIRED OF BEING TIRED

    Haven't been sleeping well lately. Actually I'm getting enough sleep but it feels like I'm actively dreaming every night even though I don't remember much about my dreams. When I'm tired I find that my spiritual, emotional and physical health becomes tenuous. Some people say it might be the moon phases, so I looked it up. The moon is waning right now which I'm told means I'm losing energy. I believe the moon does affect us to a point so maybe that is what is causing my low energy, but it must have an extra hold on me this month. I'm also wondering if it has to do with the changes that are slowly taking place in my life. Over the next eight months I am starting a new job, adopting out my animals to friends, and packing up and moving to Florida. The weightiness of these changes may be affecting my energy without my full awareness. This may be why I'm dreaming so much even though I can't remember them. My brain is processing the thoughts and feelings that are churning in my subconscious. With less energy I have a more difficult time staying in awareness, thus dreams may be the best means of processing the affects of the change. And of course it may be just part of my life cycle. For life progresses in cycles, from up and down, to forward and backwards, to the four corners of the universe. Maybe I'm just in one of the downward spirals right now. And maybe that is all I need to know. Whatever it is I hope it stops soon. I'm tired of being tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment