Friday, May 14, 2010

WHAT A QUANDARY. WHAT A QUAGMIRE.

    I've been struggling lately with a book I'm writing. It's not really writer's block as much as it is my own insecurity that I'm not a very good writer. Intellectually I know it is not true, but emotionally I allow my critic to get the better of me. Spiritually speaking my insecurity is actually a breakdown of my belief in Divine Source. If I believed beyond a shadow of a doubt in Source I would trust that when I write I connect to the Divine Creativity of the Universe through Source and will always write what is needed in that moment. So my writing struggle is quite simple to solve in theory yet very difficult to implement. For in my humanity I need to connect to Divine Source in order to feel confident, yet my insecurity hampers my connection. I am in a do-loop as we used to say in computer programming. What a quandary. What a quagmire. Maybe the best action I can take is to get down on my knees and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment