Friday, January 8, 2010

LISTEN FOR GUIDANCE

    The banana tree in the yard where I am renting has numerous brown leaves. It is telling me it doesn't like the cold any more than I do. Tomorrow night even south Florida is predicted to freeze. Luckily today it reached 70, just a teaser for next week's return of warm weather. Right now it is heading back down. But having lived in Colorado for the last 19 years the weather here feels great even when it's in the 50's. I wore shorts today while most Floridians are still in long pants and sweaters. I sat out on the porch in the sun and it felt wonderful. I'm heading back out after I send this. Needless to say this blog will be short.

I think I belong here. The more I stay the less I want to return to Denver. The thought of heading back in March saddens me. I'd say that is a good sign I'm supposed to be here. So I turn myself in that direction and take whatever steps I need to move. Baby steps. That is all the Universe requires of me, to set my intention and move towards it. Of course I need to stop and listen for its guidance. It always comes.    

No comments:

Post a Comment