Monday, January 4, 2010

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

    I have certainly hit the ground running in the New Year. Friends are visiting from Denver and it has been constant fun activity. My computer hard drive went belly up (which does not bode well for HP as I only bought it 7 months ago). It is sitting on a shelf at Best Buy waiting for me to return from Denver with the backup Operating System disk. Luckily I bought the extended warranty. The weather has turned cold (highs 55-60 brrr J) Of course it is still warmer than the north. My sister and brother-in-law arrive on Wednesday for a couple of days and I am house hunting. Haven't seen the perfect one yet but will continue my search this week. I am moving into a new rental property today and tomorrow, and I'm preparing to head back to work in Denver next Tuesday for a week. Whew! I'm exhausted. If this is how my New Year has started, what will the rest of the year be like?

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year's celebration and are staying as warm as possible this brisk week in 2010. Now you can understand why I'm a little behind on my blog. Hopefully life will calm down and I can keep up from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment