Monday, April 19, 2010

ANGELS, SAINTS AND ASCENDED MASTERS

    When I was small, my mother taught me about guardian angels. And like many Catholic children, I had a picture on my bedroom wall of an angel guiding a young child across a bridge, to remind me that I am never alone. When I grew older I learned of a sister who had died at the age of one, thirteen years before I was born. My mother told me she was my guardian angel. I liked the feeling that my big sister, Jamie was protecting me. Even though I never knew her in physical form, I still feel she is here watching over me even as an adult.

    I am grateful to my Catholic upbringing for teaching me about angels and saints. I truly believe in the spirits that walk with us as we journey on our path in human form. Whenever I feel a fear or a concern of any kind, or want to send love to others in need, I call upon the angels and ascended masters for help. My favorites are Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel and the Buddhist ascended masters, Kuan Yin (who some believe is also Mary) and Ganesh.

    Whoever or whatever they are, to me they are extension of Divine Source, here to assist and bring peace to us all. For I know that I am never alone, even when there is not another human being within miles of me. I give thanks to these spirits, for with them, I know I am forever safe.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Growing up in a Protestant home I had to discover angels and guiding spirits on my own.

    ReplyDelete