Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FAITH

    As a friend said to me yesterday, 90% of everything we worry about never happens. That is so true for me. Two days ago I found the "perfect" place to stay once I move from the current condo. It is a wonderful house half a block from the bay and 1 block from the beach. It has a fenced in back yard for the dog and it has more space than I will ever need. We pulled up to the house and there on the door was a mermaid, my icon, and the landladies were kindred souls. The house was just waiting for me at a time when all the rentals that allow animals were already taken. But I knew the perfect place was out there. Oh I didn't know the exact place but I knew that I would find someplace nice. You see I have faith. Faith that when one door closes another one opens. For faith is the best way to navigate life. I believe it is my faith that brings these golden opportunities to me. All I have to do is listen to my internal (eternal) guidance as it reminds me all will be well, no matter what the circumstance. Now I can relax and enjoy the holidays. A celebration of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment