Friday, December 11, 2009

THE GIFT OF SAND DOLLARS



I'm a sand dollar magnet. Whenever I walk the beach I always find one. Today I found eight. As I gazed at the magnificent creature, I noticed the beautiful star on its face reminding me to let Source show me the way. On the back is a beautiful flower, leafy and white, a gift from the creator reminding me that I am loved. They also remind me that if I trust and put one foot in front of the other, God will provide my bounty. Sand dollars are the Creator's masterpiece. They were incredible creatures while alive, they are as magnificent in their death. Just like we humans.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I loved your blog for today. I have been rereading Anne Morrow Lindburg's Gift from the Sea. Still a good read after all of these years. Blessings

    ReplyDelete