Saturday, December 5, 2009

THANKS ANGELS!

    I've been struggling with a minor problem. The pet sitter who was recommended to me was already booked when I got here and I couldn't find anyone else to hire for this month's trip back to work. I could always take the dog to a kennel, but she's so spoiled I hate leaving her caged for four days. I commanded myself not to stress over my dilemma. Instead I asked the angels for help. I often ask for their guidance when I'm stumped. Within minutes I remembered a friend's earlier suggestion. Then I checked airline costs and realized that I could buy a round trip ticket for about the same price as hiring someone to stay with my pets. So I called my niece and made her a proposition she couldn't refuse. Within a few hours my problem was solved. All due to the angels. Thanks Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment