Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FRIENDS

    Friends are the most important people in my life. They can be family, people I've known for many years, or those who I haven't known for very long but connect with on many levels. Sometimes, when we've known people for a long time we take them for granted and forget how much they mean to us. Today I met some new friends. A group of like-minded women invited me to join them every Wednesday for coffee. They were very nice to me. But most important of all they cared deeply for each other. They had been friends for years. It reminded me of the many friends I have. All of them mean more to me than I remember to say on a regular basis. So for all of my friends who may be reading this, thank you for being such a great friend. I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment