Friday, November 27, 2009

GIVE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING IN LIFE

    Have you ever noticed how no one ever gives thanks for the bad things that happen to them in their lives? Yet I have found for myself, that some of the most profound wisdom I have gleaned and some of the most significant AHA's I have recognized are often after my soul has been plunged to the depths of despair. So on the day called Black Friday, I'm going to give thanks for EVERYTHING that has happened in my life, even the one's I consider significant life events of the negative kind. For I would not be the person I am today without every experience in life.

    Life is precious whether we are up or we are down. Life is precious whether we are healthy or we are sick. Life is precious whether we are rich or we are poor. Life is precious whether we are alone or we are surrounded by loved ones. Life is precious in every moment, every circumstance, every experience. Thank you God for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment