Sunday, November 15, 2009

TIME TO RECOGNIZE MY POWER

    For several days now I've been debating on whether to send my book, Kiva and the Stone Nation, to other literary agents while I wait for a response to the one who has it now. For some reason I've had this unconscious belief that only one agent would want to sell my book. This morning I realized that I was limiting myself with this belief. Wouldn't it be nice if I sent it out to several agents and I had 2 or 3 who wanted to represent me. When that occurs I can choose the one that is most successful and also passionate about my work. After this revelation came to me I opened up a spiritual reading and this is what I saw: "Remember who you are: You are made in the image and likeness of your Creator....Don't be afraid of your power, your magnificence, or your wisdom."

    For so many years I have believed that life is something God gives me instead of my current belief that I co-create my life with God. After I changed this belief I had to ask myself, "What do I want my life to be?" Now that I have a good image of where I have come from, where I am, and where I want to go, it's time to take possession of it. Today I recognize my power and step into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment