Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RAMPAGE OF APPRECIATION

    I've been having bouts of waking up too early in the morning. Often they are caused by night sweats, which means that I've been eating too much sugar (which I must admit I have been lax about lately). But the strange issue is that when I wake up I have a strong feeling of panic about lack of money. Now I'm not rich by any means but I'm also not destitute and over the last few years have practice my belief in the law of attraction, which so far has worked. Occasionally I let my ego-based fears get the better of me, usually sometime during the daylight hours, but what's going on in my dreams to cause these anxious feelings first thing in the morning baffles me.

    So here's what I have done the last few mornings and what I'm going to implement before I go to sleep at night from here on out. I'm practicing a technique I learned from the Abraham-Hicks book, Ask and It Is Given, called Rampage of Appreciation. When I awaken and recognize the anxious feeling, I acknowledge that I am fearful. I don't judge it but let it be what it is, then in my head, I begin a gratitude list. This morning at 4:30 a.m. it took me about ten minutes to go back to sleep and I slept another 2 hours. So now I've decided that tonight before I go to bed, I will try the Rampage of Appreciation before I turn out the light. Maybe if I focus in gratitude for what I have, right before falling asleep, I will wake up in the morning with a feeling of prosperity instead of a feeling of lack. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment