Monday, November 9, 2009

HO'OPONOPONO

    I feel so much better today because I was able to let go of some anger yesterday. I performed Ho'oponopono, as I try to do every morning before I get out of bed. This is a forgiveness technique I learned from Huna (the ancient spiritual beliefs of the Hawaiians). It begins with asking God to fill me with love, then I visualize bringing all the people I have been in contact with the day before, onto a stage as I hover above it. I visualize the energy chord that attached between us when we interacted. Through this chord I send them the love God has filled in me and watch as they fill with that same love. Then I say "I forgive you, please forgive me too" to each person until I feel like anything that may be off balance in our relationship with them is corrected. After this, I visualize a giant sword coming down out of the sky and severing the chord and I wish the people well as they float away to God. With this technique I make my relationships "right" every day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment