Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THROUGH THE EYES OF MY CAT

        Woke up this morning in another strange room. Tonight I'm in new one. That makes fours since we left home. The one this morning was nicer than the last two because I had more places to explore. But it didn't have as many interesting smells. Don't think as many of my kind have slept there before. Must be brand new.

    I'm really getting tired of being let out of my carrier only to be stuffed back in again. But I love sitting in the car watching all the strange contraptions going by. The windows are massive, and I love sitting in windows. And the birds!!! Everywhere I look there are more and more interesting looking birds. Strange white and grey ones today. Plus the air smells like fish. I love fish, especially tuna.

    Now we're hanging out in a small room with more good smells. I like this place because it has a wide window sill and I can watch all the events unfold outside. I noticed a few squirrels too. Squirrels drive me crazy. It's like kitty TV. But mom isn't around much like she's been over the last few days. That's probably a good thing. When she's around I keep getting stuffed into my carrier. I prefer my freedom. Not sure where I am. But hey, in this day and age with the way my mom drags us around, I just have to go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment