Monday, November 16, 2009

PEACE

    "Peace is flowing like a river. Flowing out of you and me. Spreading out into the desert. Setting all the captives free." Anonymous

    The word today is Peace. In the three inspirational books I read this morning, Peace was the theme. Obviously, peace is what I am to focus on today. I am at peace. It's addicting. When awareness notifies me I have misplaced my peace, I do whatever it takes to find it again. Most of the time that just means letting go....of fear, pride, anger, attachments. What does peace mean to me?

    Participating in awareness

    Every moment of the day

    Allowing myself to let go as I

    Co-create on my way, then I sit back and...

    Enjoy

    In the words of John Lennon, "All we are saying is give peace a chance." I think I'll give peace a chance today!

No comments:

Post a Comment